Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sunshine please......

I woke up late this morning.....I'm just going to be honest about it and say that at 10am this morning I was still...well....asleep!  But by 10h03 I was awake and making the bed....I guess it makes up for the sleep in!  A usual morning...besides getting up late, but it was officially the first day back at work after my week off work.

As usual I was not organized and with all the good intentions of getting ready the night before (yeah right!) I had left everything to the last minute like a reckless teenager.  With the result of me hunting for my work shoes, and almost missing the train!

BUT as I stepped outside, the light from the bright sun made me hesitate and think, well, if I miss the train...it will be ok because I need to just breath in this wonderful day.  I dont know if you have ever got to a day and could feel the season change almost in an instant.  Maybe I'm being hopeful...but I had the feeling that spring is on the way and that the african flower in me is finally going to see some sunshine again!  Gosh do I need it to come quick!

No comments: